Canoeing improves coordination, endurance and allows you to explore places that are difficult to access by land, enjoying the tranquility and the surrounding nature. It can be a recreational or sporting activity and there are different modalities, such as whitewater kayaking, touring kayaking or sea kayaking, but it is always done in small boats propelled by paddles and in rivers, lakes or seas.
Alpine skiing is a physically demanding activity, but also an exciting way to enjoy winter and the mountains. It takes place on prepared ski slopes and includes modalities such as slalom, downhill and supergiant, different ways of descending the mountains while enjoying speed.
Trekking is a form of long-distance hiking that generally involves walking through mountainous and remote terrain for several days or weeks, exploring wild and remote landscapes and carrying everything you need with you in a backpack, allowing you to immerse yourself in nature, challenge yourself physically and experience a sense of adventure and self-discovery.
AND MANY MORE
In Madrid you can enjoy a wide range of exciting sporting activities. Explore the mountain bike trails in the Sierra de Guadarrama, challenge your limits at the La Pedriza climbing wall or dive into the waters of the Santillana reservoir to practice paddle surfing. If you are looking for adrenaline, try skydiving at the Ocaña aerodrome or discover the city with a hot air balloon ride. Dare to experience new emotions and create unforgettable memories!
- Companies are the only ones that can carry out this type of activities. Sports Clubs and Associations can only carry out activities to promote sports, but not to provide services for adventure activities. Make sure your company is legally established!
- The Guide is the most important part of the activity as he is responsible for the safety of the activity and ensuring you have a great time. Make sure your company hires qualified and certified guides!
- Being a Guide is a very enriching activity, but it is a job and has to be considered as such. Demand that your company hires its guides and has an updated Occupational Risk Prevention Plan!
- Guided activities are very safe, but incidents can occur. Make sure your company has accident insurance!
- Likewise, for the security of the companies, most of us count on a civil liability insurance to cover any eventuality. Ask your company for the CL insurance!
- The material in these activities is fundamental and must always be in order. Make sure your company uses CE-approved equipment and checks it regularly!
- The best thing about the activities is that you are in the middle of nature and for this we have to go in groups with a limited number of participants to preserve it. Demand that your company uses reasonable ratios and, above all, that it complies with them!